A weekend getaway...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs. GED and myself, have the rare opportunity to spend a long weekend together just the two of us this upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

But where should we go? What should we do?

It's been so long since she and I both had this chance for our schedules to coincide with each other, we don't know how to spend it.

This type of thing doesn't happen for us very often, so how should we indulge ourselves for a night or two away from everybody without breaking the bank.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eureka Springs was always a great get a way spot for me and the ex and a couple of girlfriends over the past 12 yrs. Quite a bit to do and prices weren’t bad, Holiday prices might be higher but not sure.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No disrespect to anyone.

Can you actually get away ‘by yourself’ on holidays?

Everywhere you go will have tons of people. Kids are out of school and parents are ready to go have fun. Restaurants will be packed. Attractions will have long lines. Gas stations will run out of gas. Food stores will have bare shelves. Crime will be rampant.

Me?

I’m staying home where there won’t be a bunch of entitled pricks, whiney babies, or Karens.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife enjoys Eureka Springs. We always ride a motorcycle over unless really cool. I walk around with her one day, next day we go ride the area. Been over 40 years of doing that. Have seen that area change a lot over the years. Take her there Evan! I know you don’t want to walk a long ways, they have a Trolley System you can use to get about. Get a day pass and get on and off as many times you like.

IMG_9732.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom