A weekend getaway...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand one of the new hotels in Bricktown has a swimming pool on the roof. Dont know which one or whats its called but I hear its pretty darn nice.
The Omni. It's very nice. Has Seltzers there for breakfast/brunch, Bobs Steakhouse, and a sports bar and coffee shop in there.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My recent travels.
Wife and I just returned from 4 days in NW Arkansas. We stay at a good hotel in Johnstown AR. Plenty of restaurants in Fayetteville to eat at. BBQ, Italian, and a great burger place called Feltner Brothers located next to a custom ice cream parlor. Yummy $$ (If you can't tell, everything I do is related to food).
Visited the Crystal Bridges museum, walked their outside trails, visited AG Russel knife company bought a knife I wanted not needed, drove around the campus of the university, visited a pet sanctuary, found a strawberry farm and bought their jam, (excellent) visited the Pea Ridge civil war battlefield, spent a day in Eureka Springs had lunch at the Mud Street Cafe.
We have been going there for the past 25 years and know all the places to eat, see, visit, etc. PM me if you want additional info.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hated it. They wouldn't let us bring our cooler to our room.

200w.gif

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we've talked ourselves out of going. Mrs. GED doesn't wanna be around people and I told her the only way that would happen is if we just stayed home, so that's probably what we'll do. :rolleyes2

Thanks for all the ideas and input everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom