Academy has ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I'm ashamed to admit I did two orders last month. But it did ship. Got my (at the time) "limit 3 boxes" order processed twice for the appropriate 6 boxes of ammo. Received slowly but it did arrive. I'd have to double check exact shipping times.

Ordered at 10pm 3/19, dropped off 3/25 via FedEx.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you’re still looking, Academy has ammo available to be shipped for 5$...limit 5 units per purchase.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/wi...rfire-pistol-ammunition#repChildCatid=1454561

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ho...erfire-rifle-ammunition#repChildCatid=7194968

They’re getting ammo in each day. Regular prices. Just have to look a little bit.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Thanks for sharing that. Good to know some stores are not trying to rip us off

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for the heads-up @jmike314 !.

I just ordered five 150 round boxes of Browning 124 gr. FMJ 9mm......I would have picked up 10 boxes but the limit per person is 5.

I got free shipping and a discount for using my Academy card so when it was all was said and done (bottom line after tax) I'm paying $$ per round.

Browning 9mm.jpg

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Academy has a card? Does it have any benefits besides that discount?

Yep Academy has a card.

To tell you the truth without digging into it I don't know what other benefits it has but I do know that with every purchase you get 'X' percent off your purchase when you use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom