Accidental Shooting in Washington Theater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just about ready to say stupid people shouldn't own guns......not quite, but I'm close, and I can certainly see how people who don't own guns can think that.

Clicky

A woman was accidentally shot in Washington state during a screening of Michael Bay‘s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.”

According to the Associated Press, police have arrested a man “who told authorities he accidentally shot and injured a woman in a Washington state movie theater.”

Investigators said that the two parties didn’t know each other, but the man seemed to be intoxicated as he fumbled with a gun at the Renton Regal Cinemas.

Police have said that the man returned to his home after the shooting and called 911 himself, claiming that “he had dropped his gun and the shooting was accidental.

A spokesperson for the Harborview Medical Center told the AP that the woman’s condition is no longer critical and is expected to recover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom