Accurate Iron.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, especially with the work you do. I really wanted an OD green glock, but I got mine LNIB off of a retired trooper. So if I would have bought new, I would have purchased an OD green one. I'm a disabled veteran and I absolutely love almost ALL camo patterns. As far as what I want done, I want stippling done to the grip and a camo job done (or OD green/dark earth) just to the polymer frame. Not the slide. I don't like the whole gun refinished with camo. I have no intentions of EVER getting rid of the gun. I carry it everyday. Whether it is used as my backup at work, or off duty. So I'm not concerned with resale or what someone else would think.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my G 21 SF that was done by Accurate Iron. It feels just like a G22 and runs like a demon. Sight have been changed to solid rear, trijicon front, 3.5 ghost connector, stippling, very small grip reduction, custom mag well, surefire 300 with DG switch. Thanks again mike. You are a gunsmith wizard.

ai576.photobucket.com_albums_ss204_seanzain_IMAG0030.jpg

ai576.photobucket.com_albums_ss204_seanzain_IMAG0038.jpg

ai576.photobucket.com_albums_ss204_seanzain_IMAG0031.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom