Adios OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I have only been on the site a few years I don't know the sordid past but I would not have stuck around if it didn't have good merit. I wish you well and hope things continue to grow and better from here on out.

If you ever end up out this way on a whim let me know and I will buy you a drink JB!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for everything, JB. Enjoyed the talk we had and the level-headed guidance. Best of luck with maintaining your priority order.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, of course, that was the first thing he brought up actually. :D

I just wanted to pop my head in here and say hello. I'll do a formal intro thread and hear any questions or concerns anyone may have a little later on, I'm focusing on some of the more technical stuff right now.

Well it's going to take you a few more post before you can post in the classifieds... :woohoo1:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know you personally JB, but you've done a great service here with this site, thanks much and enjoy your family and whatever else your new road may bring.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to JB Books! Only have dealt with you in the ether, in one place or the other, but have nothing but good thoughts and high opinions. You have great taste and a great family!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See ya around JB. Thanks again for getting the hats sorted out before you took off. Enjoy raising that boy.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been more than happy being a member here. Glad that I lucked into finding this a few years ago. It is a part of my life now. So much so my wife gets mad because I get on here so much. Better than Facebook I say. I think that you have done a good job. Hopefully you will still be a part of the community. It won't be the same not seeing the duke posting anymore. Have fun with your family. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom