Adios Redskins...hello Football Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you market a team with no actual name and no mascot?
Unreal....

Screenshot_20200723-114743_Chrome.jpg

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't believe Snider is such a wimp !

The guy is rich beyond belief and does not need the money. Too bad he could not stand up like an American ! I guarantee you the public majority would have been behind him.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe Snider is such a wimp !

The guy is rich beyond belief and does not need the money. Too bad he could not stand up like an American ! I guarantee you the public majority would have been behind him.
I heard a few days ago on the radio that some sexual misconduct accusations had come out. I immediately thought to myself that it was to put pressure on the name thing. Now that the name is gone, this accusation will probably be gone too.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/...ton-sexual-assault-harassment-dan-snyder.html

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a few days ago on the radio that some sexual misconduct accusations had come out. I immediately thought to myself that it was to put pressure on the name thing. Now that the name is gone, this accusation will probably be gone too.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/...ton-sexual-assault-harassment-dan-snyder.html

They turned out to be nothing much anyway. Personally if I was one of their players I would start billing myself as a "Player for the Football Team formally known as the Redskins".

Latest posts

Top Bottom