Adrien Peterson indicted for child injury on Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's amazing how people try and excuse criminal behavior with the old "my daddy did it". Yeah, my daddy used to drive drunk. Guess that makes it okay, huh?

A 4 year old? You break the skin, you go to the pen.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't she, he's rich,

You think disciplining 4 yr olds in this manner is appropriate?

No it's not appropriate. I missed the broken skin the first time I looked.

I'm just a little sensitive to child support, custody, games, I know the games women play to screw non-custodial fathers, trust me its brutal.

Personally, when my child is around I do not discipline her for this very reason.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think all professional sports leagues have the right to suspense or expel any of their players based on any allegation of nefarious conduct! just as fans have the right to turn off their income streams.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how my mom did it but she used a belt and although my skin was intact, it felt like she skinned my hide.

With that being said none of my whippings looked like that, I maybe had one mark on a rare occasion but never that. And I didn't get introduced to the power of the belt until about 7yrs old.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you post photos that are NOT from this case. That is NOT Adrian Peterson's son.
Oh, really?

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/

Sports Radio 610 in Houston obtained a draft of the police report which says Peterson admitted that he did, in his words, “whoop” one of his children last May while the child was visiting him at his home near Houston.

The punishment happened after Peterson’s son pushed another of Peterson’s children off of a motorbike video game, the report says.

During a Skype session with his mom back in Minnesota, the 4-year-old boy asked if he could tell her something. According to the report, Peterson said, “Go ahead and tell her and show her what happened.”

The boy said he got a whooping with a switch — a wooden rod or tree branch used for punishment.

When the boy returned to his mother in Eden Prairie, Minn., she took him to a doctor.

The doctor told investigators that the boy had a number of lacerations on his thighs, along with bruise-like marks on his lower back and buttocks and cuts on his hand.

The police report says the doctor described some of the marks as open wounds and termed it “child abuse.” Another examiner agreed, calling the cuts “extensive.”

Photographs obtained from the Houston police report show pictures of the injuries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom