Adrien Peterson indicted for child injury on Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandma chased me around the house, when I was about 3, hitting me with a belt for kicking her. I never kicked another woman or even considered kicking (hitting) a woman in my life. I understand that beating a kid is wrong, however does Peterson need to so to jail or learn better parenting skills.
Peterson seems to of turned out more successful and driven than I am. Was it because his grandmother kept him in line while his friends were out getting in trouble?
Many of you are the first ones to blame bad family values or the lack of a family as the reason for African American crime rates. However, Peterson decides my son will not bully or push smaller children around, and he deserves to go to jail.
Peterson did what he thought was being a good parent, it is how he was punished, which is wrong. But, I do see it as poor parenting skills. Send him to parenting classes, teach him some better methods of teaching his children right from wrong.
He is an African American male being an active father, which unfortunately is not the norm, today. He was wrong, he knows its, help the guy be a better father.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stand corrected looks like they are legit.

That is seriously screwed up. I have no problem with spankings but no four old is capable of doing anything to deserve that. That is an all out assault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom