Ag lime i Osage Co??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my soil tests back today and, as expected, I need lime, to the tune of 1.9 tons per acre. So, anybody know of a service that sells and spreads lime around Pawhuska or Hominy??

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my soil tests back today and, as expected, I need lime, to the tune of 1.9 tons per acre. So, anybody know of a service that sells and spreads lime around Pawhuska or Hominy??

The closest place to there that I know of is in Pawnee. I don't know the name of it but that is as much as I can help.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with any of the local Farmers Coops.
If they don't offer the service, they will know who does.
Most have a bulletin board in the office that onc can post their services with a business card.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis

I looked prior to posting this thread and the closest CO-OP I could find listed on the net was Ponca City?? I hoped to find something closer so transportation costs would be less??

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis

I looked prior to posting this thread and the closest CO-OP I could find listed on the net was Ponca City?? I hoped to find something closer so transportation costs would be less??

Ralston ready mix...... They haul lime all the time. 918-738-4397 Ask for Gordon Renfro! Pawhuska dont have ag lime. Skedee is where they get it. Ill bet they are cheaper than anyone you will find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom