Air Fryer's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Semi-old thread resurrection, but I won a Ninja Foodi and unboxed it last night. Found a ton of recipes online and will be trying it out. After reading this thread, I'm encouraged.
My new bride bought me (us) a Ninja Foodi 13 function air fryer/toaster over. It is fantastic! I had a small one that only did air frying. This thing does all sorts of stuff. It has a griddle plate in it that nicely browns meats and then tips upright to save counter space.

I love it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t try to hard boil eggs. I think it glues the shells to the eggs. We had to destroy the eggs trying to get the shells off. Thought it might have been a bad batch of eggs so tried it again with the same results.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t try to hard boil eggs. I think it glues the shells to the eggs. We had to destroy the eggs trying to get the shells off. Thought it might have been a bad batch of eggs so tried it again with the same results.
I do them all the time. I place cold eggs in the air fryer for 15 min at 250 then put them in Ice water for 5 min. never done more than 4 at once

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do them all the time. I place cold eggs in the air fryer for 15 min at 250 then put them in Ice water for 5 min. never done more than 4 at once
I think a half dozen was in ours. Maybe we had the heat too high? Don’t know. We only do them in the smart pot on the egg cycle now. The shells just wipe off.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife does eggs in hers. Usually come out pretty good, but I have no idea how she does it. Shes got a couple of those ninja things and can make some pretty elaborate meals in short order.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have a Cuisinart not sure the model. Pros it cooks things really fast without grease. Really crisp things. Cons (this model) the timer is only for increments of 10 minutes. Makes it hard to get that exact crispness. Other than that we love it. Works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom