Ak draco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudyod

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On this subject, I had someone ask me today where they could find a Draco. Anyone know offhand of a good place to find one?

Mark at Sooner Guns (around 58th or 59th and Mingo in Tulsa) still has some. He was asking around $450 last I saw but at least you can handle it and don't have to factor in shipping/transfer fees.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the site have a list of 07/02 FFL/SOT holders for the area? I did a search but did not seem to find one. I was thinking at least contact info. for the holders would be handy and it may drum up some business for them?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the site have a list of 07/02 FFL/SOT holders for the area? I did a search but did not seem to find one. I was thinking at least contact info. for the holders would be handy and it may drum up some business for them?

Most who know what they are doing and do it well, have more business than they can handle.
Due to the nature of their type of business and the low-lifes that it sometimes attracts (burglars, robbers)
most keep a very low profile.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my draco came with a fore end grip, are u talking about a vertical fore end grip

I believe this started out asking about adding a stock which would require registration with ATF as an SBR. If you wanted to add a vertical foregrip only, it would need to be registered with ATF as an AOW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom