All ar owners to register with BATF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BillO was interviewing Charles Krauthhamer last night and made the comment that he thought AR and AK owners should have to register with the FBI.

Krauthhamer said "I agree with you".

I bout fell out of my chair.
What do you except from liberal RINOs.
These folks are liberal in everything except economic issues.
These are the folks that gave us McCain and Romney as candidates.
It's time to go third party on them!
And please please please stop watching that blowhard alleged sex offender Bill O'Reilly.
he is a turd...pure and simple.
Of course piers morgan and the MSNBC hosts are BIGGER turds, but a turd is a turd is a turd.
:)

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And please please please stop watching that blowhard alleged sex offender Bill O'Reilly.

O'Reilly interviewed Jenna Jamison one time and gave her the riot act, acting all religious, high and mighty. Jenna said in a later interview that after the O'Reilly interview was over, he hit on her and asked her for some of her videos.

Last edited:

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if they just moved "assault rifles" like AR's and AK's to the same class as fully automatic weapons ? I haven't heard this one yet but it sure would be easier for them to do.

I think this might be where it's headed. Black rifles fall under an NFA type restriction. This would certainly be "reasonable gun control" in the anti's eyes.
Even better if they could impose a tax to own clause. I would guess mags and ammo and private sales first but wouldn't rule this out. JMHO.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you except from liberal RINOs.
These folks are liberal in everything except economic issues.
These are the folks that gave us McCain and Romney as candidates.
It's time to go third party on them!
Of course piers morgan and the MSNBC hosts are BIGGER turds, but a turd is a turd is a turd.

Not even Diane Feinstein, Charles Schumer, and Frank Lautenberg have been promoting this gun registration line. At least not before.
NOW they probably figure they have a winning hand and might as well go for broke since even Krauthhammer supports gun registration.

WTF?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BillO was interviewing Charles Krauthhamer last night and made the comment that he thought AR and AK owners should have to register with the FBI.

Krauthhamer said "I agree with you".

I bout fell out of my chair.

FFS, what is wrong with these people? Are the Ivory towers really that tall? Apparently.
That concludes my conversation with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom