All you folks that love your Crocs, well read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 pair of crocs:
1. Worn out pair of “Boat crocs”, had the non-slip grippy sole, discontinued after a few yrs,
2. Black insulated fuzzy lined crocs for post-hunt at duck camp.

But I will not buy another pair, Chinese made, Ru Paul endorsed, no thanks!

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my Teva Foreplay fisherman’s. No I didn’t name them, but they don’t look like I want to make out with a dude. Lol. Great for canoeing and such.

Attachments

• 17BE27C9-A02C-466C-AA37-D37DDF720409.jpeg
    17BE27C9-A02C-466C-AA37-D37DDF720409.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so there is a pair of pink ones on the back porch that stay there.
The only time they are worn is when the wife or I go to the chicken coop to collect eggs of feed the chickens.
Of all the people on here....you sir are the very last one I would guess to be wearing pink crocs.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y’all wearing any style of croc other than classic are as “off” as the folk not wearing crocs at all. Croc flip flops are just flip flops, you’d look just as silly in the other kind of thong. LINED CROCS?!? Get outta here, it’s not that cold. Too cold for classics is too cold for crocs, and brothers, that is VERY COLD. The croc cowboy boot doesnt actually exist and they’d look ridiculous under pants. Classic crocs or you’re just co-opting my culture and I’m offended. Classic croc, army green or get out of the way. You get enough blood, soot, paint, used gun scrubber and baby puke on them and they look camo. But like cool, homemade, effective ghillie suit camo. Actual camo crocs just get you fired from work. (black is also acceptable, but they get too hot in the sun to be realistic everyday shoes, even in winter. So I take it back, black is also for posers. Army green only).
BAC87B5C-BCEA-496C-9728-0157A8492486.jpeg

Last edited:

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, for anybody else that doesn’t wear a wedding ring- Crocs will emphatically let everyone know you are off the market. And likely decrease your market value enough to be a moot point anyway.

Folks are also real leery of getting their ass beat by a guy wearing crocs, stops a lot of nonsense in its tracks.

Additionally, any man that wears pink classic crocs likely also rents pigs. And like Gus said, he’s a hard man to stop. Best to give give him a wide berth and stay out of his way.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish this thread hadn't ended so soon. Here's some information that most people don't know, video is under 1 minute long.
Why everyone in the future wore Crocs in the movie Idiocracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom