All you folks that love your Crocs, well read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that wear Crocs or Stocksā€¦2005 called and wants its shoes back.

You need to update and move into HeyDudes.

THEā€¦MOSTā€¦COMFORTABLEā€¦SHOEā€¦YOUā€¦WILLā€¦EVERā€¦WEAR!
Have a pair, love them. I love that you can throw them in the washer too. But theyā€™re pretty fragile. Iā€™ve had mine for 9 months and theyā€™re already worn out and developing holes.

Iā€™ve been thinking of getting some crocs for around the house and on the boat. I donā€™t like wearing shoes on the boat if Iā€™m fishing, so having something I can kick off easy and wear without socks would be nice. Would also be nice for yard work and stuff. I donā€™t like tearing up decent shoes doing that stuff.

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a pair, love them. I love that you can throw them in the washer too. But theyā€™re pretty fragile. Iā€™ve had mine for 9 months and theyā€™re already worn out and developing holes.

Iā€™ve been thinking of getting some crocs for around the house and on the boat. I donā€™t like wearing shoes on the boat if Iā€™m fishing, so having something I can kick off easy and wear without socks would be nice. Would also be nice for yard work and stuff. I donā€™t like tearing up decent shoes doing that stuff.
šŸ’”product idea.
Dipped aramid fabric with easily replaceable soles*.

*Patent pending

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that if one really doesn't want to wear the crocs and other odd shoes (like the HeyDudes), they could always give these a try.

1672781358247.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about the "sliced bread" part, but I have the pair of Keen sandals, a pair of Keen hiking boots, and my other "walking," everyday shoes are Merrills.
I just decided to try a pair of Keen Targhee shoes instead of buying my 3rd or 4th pair of Merrill Moabs. Then I grabbed the sandals. Keen has a large toe box like I like. It sounds like we have the same tastes in footwear. Lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom