Almost time for tax returns. What are you investing yours in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debt.

2nd mortgage will be paid off in 2 more payments, then the Civic will be paid off in August. Only debt will be the 1st mortgage then.

+1 for Dave Ramsey.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is anyone else having a helluva hard time getting their tax return? I was supposed to get it back Feb 15, but nothing. I went to the IRS office in OKC on Feb 25(gave plenty of time for any delays) and they said it would be Mar 2. Now It's Mar 5 and nothing, still. I'm heading to the IRS office again today to see what's going on. Anyone have any other suggestions? I've been in contact with my bank and tax service provider to make sure I'm in the loop on every/anything. This is starting to get really annoying.:pissed:

I filed mine on January 23, my Federal was accepted that same day and my State was accepted on the 25. I had my state deposited within a week and my Federal was deposited on the 10th of Feb.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I owed 700.00 last year this year i owe 1200.00.. i earn enough to get no freebies..but not enough to say i live the good life. if any of you want to use your child tax/earned income money for a great cause. shoot me a message i will give you my accountants number.. thanks in advance

Latest posts

Top Bottom