Almost time for tax returns. What are you investing yours in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see all the lists of things you guys are considering putting your tax return money into.

Personally I'm putting mine into:

HK USP Compact 40
New laptop
Go Pro Hero 2 camera
And of course AMMO!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see all the lists of things you guys are considering putting your tax return money into.

Personally I'm putting mine into:

HK USP Compact 40
New laptop
Go Pro Hero 2 camera
And of course AMMO!

You need to seriously adjust your withholding if you are getting that much scratch back every year.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we end up getting enough back we'll be getting a TempurPedic bed. Now if all the stupid forms from school, my student loans, and work would hurry up I could get things taken care of!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said. I usually break about even, or owe a little money. Of course, it's all an illusion.

I don't care about an "interest free loan" - my witholdings is set to a family larger than I have. I still get a refund - and the little bit more on each check I would see I wouldn't notice. But I notice the tax refund. Yes I could put so much into savings automatically I choose not to. I can't touch the money all year and I am guaranteed to not have to write them a check in addition to what I paid in. Works for me.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have ya'll seen the H&R Block commercial where the lady holds up her envelope that says she's getting $8,000.00 back?!? That has got to be one of those people who get back all or more than they pay in. That's an extra $666 a month she "overpaid"...BS!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just the usual for me again this year; Roads, Section-8 housing, Reconstruction of stuff we destroyed accross the pond etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom