Amend2 has a P320 grip module that uses P365 magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking at SHOT show 2020 footage on Youtube -- Saw this, S300 grip module:

S300 module starts at :55 second mark.

From the video, it appears it uses the P320 Fire Control Unit, but uses the shorter thinner P365 magazine.

Maybe use my extra Subcompact slide !!!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That will interesting to see how the FCU on the 320 will fit the 365 mags. The internal mag area on the 320 is larger.

The beauty of both weapons is the modularity here. Uses factory parts with the only aftermarket parts being the plastic module. I appreciate the rounded trigger guard, but the rail can go.

If they can keep the price point under 75, it will sale. I will probably buy one. I have a spare 320 SC slide and several 10 round P365 mags I don't use. Just need a FCU for 200 or so, and I have a new weapon.

TheGunSnob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will interesting to see how the FCU on the 320 will fit the 365 mags. The internal mag area on the 320 is larger.

The beauty of both weapons is the modularity here. Uses factory parts with the only aftermarket parts being the plastic module. I appreciate the rounded trigger guard, but the rail can go.

If they can keep the price point under 75, it will sale. I will probably buy one. I have a spare 320 SC slide and several 10 round P365 mags I don't use. Just need a FCU for 200 or so, and I have a new weapon.
I Talked with amend 2 at shot they are supposed to only cost around 40 dollars

Latest posts

Top Bottom