American forces bomb targets in northern Iraq

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I don't understand why we don't carpet bomb Isis with b52s. In Vietnam prisoners told us the "silent death" of B52 Ark lite bombings from 38000ft was the gooks worst nightmare. I read several sitrips of prisoner questionings at S-3 and they were absolutely terrified by it because there is no warning, no noise, their world just began exploding out of no where. It was the most demoralizing thing we did to the enemy there. Isis would crap in their pants if the same thing happened to them. If you have ever seen an ark lite it is impressive. It shakes the ground 5 miles away. I slides of one happening and the aftermath. These brutal bastards beheading children need this kind of **** happening to them.

Bombing from that altitude is safe for crews too.

Geneva Convention Protocol I 1977

http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/carpet-or-area-bombing/

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does the Geneva Convention say about intentionally launching attacks while using the civilian population as human shields?

It mean will not attack.

This why Iraq and Afghanistan are cluster****s. We couldn't engaged key target because of civilian population.

Honestly if used the same PC crap in WW2 we would all be speaking German.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I don't understand why we don't carpet bomb Isis with b52s. In Vietnam prisoners told us the "silent death" of B52 Ark lite bombings from 38000ft was the gooks worst nightmare. I read several sitrips of prisoner questionings at S-3 and they were absolutely terrified by it because there is no warning, no noise, their world just began exploding out of no where. It was the most demoralizing thing we did to the enemy there. Isis would crap in their pants if the same thing happened to them. If you have ever seen an ark lite it is impressive. It shakes the ground 5 miles away. I slides of one happening and the aftermath. These brutal bastards beheading children need this kind of **** happening to them.

Bombing from that altitude is safe for crews too.

Yes, the ARC light missions were totally devastating and demoralizing to the enemy. The ground shook miles away like you said. There was nothing left to identify in the areas where the strikes took place.

They just brought in more cannon fodder to replace the lost souls.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This doesn't cover ISIS convoys of American Supplied MRAPS, Humvees, Artillery, Mine Detection equipment, etc that Iraq security forces abandoned on their chickenshit cowardice retreat from ICIS.

Those weapons traveling in convoys across the desert do not fall under the regs from the link you posted.

They got a pass from the village idiot in office that is manning the white house right now.

Winning the hearts and minds by pacification did not work in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam or the Gulf wars.

There comes a time when you have to kick their ass, and be done with it.

We could have kicked North Vietnams ass in a year if given the go ahead, but NOOOOOOO, the fuccking politicians had to stick their Diiks into it and want to win the populas over while thousands of Americans were killed and handicapped. They think more of the enemy than their own people.

The stupid fukking politicians did the same in the gulf, and Afganistan.

Fuuck those people. We need to send each House member, and each senator to a war zone, and let them get a taste what War is really about.

Let them smell the carnage.

Let them pick up their best friends body parts and put them in a bag.

Let them look death in the eye, and go forward into hell.

Stop the Shiit in the middle east with what means are necessary, in the shortest length of time and them them rebuild themselves from the Neanderthal era if that is what they want.

Evidently it is.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the Israelis are invading another thread again.

And we don't want to appear as the Israelis in this. The use of careful, surgical airstrikes against ISIS is proving efficacious while avoiding the civilian casualties which would make us appear to be the bugger man in all of this. If we take the gloves off, we'll get the same rap as the Israelis. Let's help out the Kurds where they need it.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Air Force hates the A-10 Warthog and is phasing it out despite massive objections. All ground troops love them. Let's teach the Kurds to fly them, then lendlease a few hundred to them. Not to the Iraqis, but to the Kurds.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Air Force hates the A-10 Warthog and is phasing it out despite massive objections. All ground troops love them. Let's teach the Kurds to fly them, then lendlease a few hundred to them. Not to the Iraqis, but to the Kurds.

The ANG A-10s were my favorite close air support guys while I was in Iraq. I think they were from Nebraska. Had one of their pilots say "cool thanks" over the radio when I told him to bring down a house with some sh!theads in it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the Israelis are invading another thread again.

No, I'm specifically talking about ISIS barbarians abducting Iraqi women as forced wives prostitutes. They call us cowards for bombing them, but they WILL intentionally hide in hospitals and schools with civilian shields if we attack. They're more hypocritical than even the rankest U.S. politician. They are filthy savages and deserve to be hunted down and killed like the rabid animals they are. We don't need to contain or control them. We need to send a message that will not be forgotten in their lifetimes.

Don't believe me? Google some of the **** they're doing right now in Syria and Iraq. Look at the pictures and video. Hear the stories. If you can do that and still be so flippant about them, then you're just not human. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom