American gun use is out of control. Shouldn't the world intervene?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That article pisses me off. I would like to meet the person that wrote it and punch them right in the nose. Why are people from England so worried about what we do here in the US? I guess they are just pissed because we can have guns and they can't. Poor babies. And did you happen to read some of the comments? Just pathetic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring it... that is exactly what all of us gun nuts have been waiting anxiously for since at least the early 90s.

Really? I've been in the **** hole and don't relish going back.

Do you really want to go back to making dandelion tea, and eating cattail roots to survive? Your every waking moment designed to make you live just one more day like most of the third world country's?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't very clear in my post, I am not concerned about the UN itself, I am concerned that our allies (and this boob isn't the first to talk this way recently) don't respect us anymore and our enemies are starting to write us off in many ways.
No, I got that--my point was that these were the ravings of an impotent little man, nothing more. I mean, how can you take someone seriously when he's suggesting that an incontinent, toothless, crippled old chihuahua try to interfere in the affairs of the biggest damned grizzly bear on the block?

Latest posts

Top Bottom