American Guns cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People like to blame someone/something else for their (and others) actions. There's no sense of personal responsibility or accountability in this country (or others) anymore. What happened to the days where you placed blame where it should lie? I'm saddened by the cancellation of the show. I watched it with my wife and kids and we rather enjoyed it.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have someone to blame, a crappy little bastard who is now dead. Stop blaming the guns. Maybe put some blame on the mom who had didn't have the guns locked up when she knew the boy was disturbed.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have someone to blame, a crappy little bastard who is now dead. Stop blaming the guns. Maybe put some blame on the mom who had didn't have the guns locked up when she knew the boy was disturbed.

You got it, parents need to be involved. If these guns were secured, not setting in a closet or under a bed, this might not have happened.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
unbelievable! They complain about this but not all the other crap on TV! People getting drunk and acting like retards on Jersey Shore. Glamorizing Charlie Sheens Cocaine addiction on all the other channels! All the teenage pregnancy shows! All the stupid crap that involves kids treating their parents like crap or being spoiled punks! WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY! I was never a fan of American Guns but i dont think it should of been removed from TV for the following reasons! :soapbox::bah:

It's all part of the plan :P

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I crazy that I want to buy a pile of PMAGs just in case 'they' get their way? I could be sitting on a gold mine.

I read something about how swinefine wants to ban all large capacity mags outright, past, present and future, unlike the last time they did it.

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen what has been playing on BIO.HD? I don't ever watch this channel but as I was flipping through channels something stuck out to me. I saw a show called "killer kids" and one called "mothers who kill". Instead of throwing a fit about American Guns why don't they go after this channel and all the killing shows it plays. They may be, I don't know, but I've seen these "killing" shows on this channel for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom