American Guns cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is just getting to me too much now that 3-Gun Nation has been canceled immediately. Show guns and those who shoot them in a positive manner you get cancelled, show guns,death, and gore and you break box office records. Seriously.....

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given our current moral/socially acceptable standards now days I'm not surprised people would wanna ban a TV show about guns but allow shows about being a slut on TV. There are so many horrible shows on today that are aimed at the younger viewers yet they wanna ban a show about guns. Makes absolutely no sense. They are basically sending the message of its ok to be a ignorant slut but not ok to have a gun. Morals in this country are down the crapper & then they wanna blame other things for our problems instead of admitting the truth.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to put this out there but Will Hayden of RJF and "Sons of Guns" said on facebook that American Guns was actually cancelled months ago and not in reflex to recent events.

edit here is the post I am referring too, apparently stephanie has also posted something about it on her facebook.

Untitled.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom