Americas top 10 steakhouses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I guess there are a few lists out there, and of course, since it's all a matter of opinion...

The ebst I've been to was Charley's Steakhouse in Orlando, which was on one of the lists at #2, behind the Chicago Chop House. Of course, neither of those is on THIS list. Cattleman's I wouldn't put in the same class, personally.

Just my $0.02.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I probably stand alone on this, but I find Cattlemans on my list of will never eat at again. Their steaks taste as if they were from a frozen TV dinner. I would be embarrassed if they came of my grill anywhere close to what theirs are. I know this is just my opinion, but I like to enjoy a nice steak when I am out for dinner and theirs is just not enjoyable for me.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I probably stand alone on this, but I find Cattlemans on my list of will never eat at again. Their steaks taste as if they were from a frozen TV dinner. I would be embarrassed if they came of my grill anywhere close to what theirs are. I know this is just my opinion, but I like to enjoy a nice steak when I am out for dinner and theirs is just not enjoyable for me.

Absolutely true. I hope nobody wastes their time going there after seeing this list.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I guess there are a few lists out there, and of course, since it's all a matter of opinion...

The ebst I've been to was Charley's Steakhouse in Orlando, which was on one of the lists at #2, behind the Chicago Chop House. Of course, neither of those is on THIS list. Cattleman's I wouldn't put in the same class, personally.

Just my $0.02.

Agreed. I've never had a great steak at cattlemens. Had a good one once in a while, but nothing memorable.
I did have the pleasure of eating at Peter Luger last time I was in NYC. It was knock your socks off fantastic. It was the steak that lead me down the path of kamado grills and extremely high temp cooking

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cattlemen's steaks are not good, and I've given them three tries..............no more. Whenever we travel, we'll research the best steak house the best Italian, so we've eaten at a lot of steak houses, Cattlemen's is the worst. I like the atmosphere and everything else about it, the history, the service, the dessert..........but not the steaks. Surprised the Chop House in TN and AR didn't make the list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom