Ammo Can Group Buy - Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think if it comes down to it we all will take more so your not left with a bunch im already down for 10-12 cans now once i get another pay check i would be down to buy another 10 if you still had them

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like this is a go. I should be back in Tulsa Saturday afternoon. I will most likely load a bunch of these into the back of my Landcruiser when I get back and be able to meet at the Target on 71st and HWY 169 the same day. People on the list will be guaranteed their quantity, but I would prefer if you guys would be able to pick them up with in a week or so. I can usually meet people there any weekday after 6:00 pm as well. I will keep you guys updated.

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***UPDATE***

It looks like between OSA and my coworkers the 2 pallets are pretty much spoken for. I do not want to have 100% of them claimed because some my be dented or in unsellable condition. This is the list I have with quantities for OSA members:

EFsDad => 10
Surveyor1653 => 5
peanut => 10
gofastgsxr => 10
rhino2u => 10
Barnney Fife => 5
joshua74133 => 10
CastleB => 10
Redmule454 => 10
ripnbst => 2
Lurkerinthewoods => 5
Mitch Rapp => 1
OK Quail Hunter => 2
C.H.H. => 5

If you are not on the list, or want to add to your quantities you will have to wait until the members on the list get theirs and I see what we have left. I may be able to pick up a third pallet but I would need 90 of them to be spoken for before Saturday at 8:00 AM. I really hope my wife doesn't kill me for taking over her parking space in the garage for a few days.

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to be added to the list for 5 FenixTxM3 . Just let me know when and where the pickup will be if not that sat in Owasso.

No problem. I will put you on the list, pending availability. Pick up will be at the Target on 71st St. and HWY 169, I am pretty flexible on weekends and can usually meet on weekdays after 6:00 PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom