Ammo out the wazoo- BA Walmart south Elm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy tamales. I went into the Walmart on deep south Elm just off the Creek T yesterday after a FTF because I was there and I needed to get some dogfood and other junk and casually wheeled by the ammo case. Now,I live in Coweta and go to Cowetas Walmart usually or the new one on far east Kenosha and neither ever has any .380 or anything I want in any kind of bulk and I would never have thought that this Walmart would stock much because of its demographic,but they had the most ammo of the most popular calibre I had seen in a longlong time. So,the dude was stocking as I walked up. OMG,he had just huge amounts of .380 in WWB,9mm,.40,.45 in almost infinite quantity and variety. I was shocked. We talked a bit and he even wanted me to buy all I wanted and to also call all of my friends or post up about what all he had,it was like he was trying to sell it all. Ironically I didnt need alot for the first time ever but bought a bit. Wowow. It was a photo op if I ever saw one. Left the cellphone w/camera in the truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom