Ammo pool.......Sorta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to see OSAers have to pay $50 for a $25 box of ammo. I am always on the look for 9mm, 22lr, .223, and 7.62x39, just like most of you guys. I have no problem buying a couple of extra boxes when I find it. I am more then happy to post it on here for all of my OSA pals.
I was thinking that if we would all do this, it would help alot of guys out. Maybe we can even trade ammo for ammo.
I know my boys and I plan or burning some 22lr tomorrow. It does not take long to empty a 55o box of Federal. It would be nice to find some without having to have sex with someone for it.
I will be happy to post my extra boxes at whatever it cost me to cover the cost.
What do you guys think?

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I was at the WM in delcity this am and there were three boxes of remmy 22lr 225 packs and I was going to buy all 3 but a lady was there looking for some also so I let her get one pack from the store. Next time though lol!!!!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, I was thinking about this also.

here was my concern, let's say that I pick up some ammo marked at 12.97 a box.
After tax, that comes to around 13.60 a box.
Is it reasonable for me to ask 15 a box? To cover my gas and outlay of capital?
Or is someone gonna b!tch at me for trying to cover costs?

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, something that really sucks at Wally World is that ammo is one of the things that they WILL NOT sell tax exempt.

I don't know if that is for every class of tax exempt (like DAV) or not, but I tried and it is in the computer.

Guns can be bought tax exempt, but not ammo (or alcoholic products).

Dave

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem is people are posting a $20 100rd box of 9mm ammo for $40-$50.

Tha't's NOT helping a brother out.

Damm, I said something like that the other day, and you ripped me for it. Called ME a Liberal? LOL! I just let it roll off.

To be honest, I didnt realize until reading later that you had acquired your ammo before the frenzy, like I have. So, I guess we have both been prepared early.

I reload all of my stuff anyway, so walmart crap doesn't apply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom