An Ammunition Stash to End All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't discount the (7) restraint devices in the back-ground.

Scary indeed. :)

Oh I looked at those too. I sure as heck did! A couple of them were made of very thick, stiff leather. Another one looked it was some kind of polypropylene or synthetic something, probably that detonation cord stuff knowing what kind of guy he is now, it said something about “Wildest Tactical” or something... What is he into now? Some crazy leather-nylon fetish thing? Whips and chains? Handcuffs and feather boas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What worries me is that "washcloth" underneath the accurate deadly dependable ammonissions! I wonder where the chloroform is stashed?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What worries me is that "washcloth" underneath the accurate deadly dependable ammonissions! I wonder where the chloroform is stashed?

Oh shizz! I hadn’t thought of that. But on second thought, It might be one of those improvised rags used to make a home made fuse for one of Moliotovy Cockatiels or something too. Hell, my daughter married an anarchist! What if...what if... he’s a republican too! OMG. I cringe to think.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all are way out of line here. That poor boy hasn't got anything on me. Not that I'll show my stash in a photo, but I've got longer "22" bullets than those, with the box saying WMR ("M" for Magnum). I even have lots of rope stashed away under the pretext that I might need it for securing a tarp for a shelter in a storm or assisting one in climbing a mountain. (Or, something like that.)

But, you do need to caution him on his restraints. He obviously doesn't have enough.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ms-L3jxDK.gif

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong; I am as much in favor of that whole 2nd Amendable thing as anyone, but this is way out there. I mean, a reasonable person just doesn't need this much amm-o-ni-tion . I caught a glimpse of this at my Son-In-Law's; and here I thought he was a reasonable guy! Now, I fear for my daughter and new grandson! Look at this! I took a quick photo of what I found. I got it on photo record now just in case there's some crazed gunman on a rampage down there in Mustang and I have to turn him in to the authorities. One can clearly see that he has some 110 boolets of Long Range, High Powered amm-o-nitions there (It says so, right there on each box! Look: it says 22 LR HP) as well as a box of some kind of really big boolets that says "Accurate, DEADLY, and Dependable. I thought the whole idea was that you learn how to like, you know, just shoot the gun out of the misguided person's hand or something you know? I mean, I could even go so far as to say you might even have to shoot him in the foot like, maybe, if he was like... violently raping your infant daughter... but use deadly boolets? Really? I mean, I think these are boolets that are meant to kill somebody! Dang! What should I do? Maybe I should call that crime hotline deal and report his huge stash even...
5f71605ef5c0663ec53513ff21b46fdb.jpg

Under these circumstances it would be best to file a report with the NFL as soon as possible. If you believe that his behavior suggests imminent danger, Call 411......

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're worried about your son-in-law, with 110 boolits in his stash, then what about me? I'll be loading 25 moon clips today (six boolits each) with the stuff I got from Midway yesterday. That's 150 deadly 10mm boolits.

Now, you have me worried that I might start muttering Allah Snackbar or whatever it is that the poor oppressed terr--oops; sorry, I meant freedom fighters--say before they lash out at their oppressors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom