An Ammunition Stash to End All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong; I am as much in favor of that whole 2nd Amendable thing as anyone, but this is way out there. I mean, a reasonable person just doesn't need this much amm-o-ni-tion . I caught a glimpse of this at my Son-In-Law's; and here I thought he was a reasonable guy! Now, I fear for my daughter and new grandson! Look at this! I took a quick photo of what I found. I got it on photo record now just in case there's some crazed gunman on a rampage down there in Mustang and I have to turn him in to the authorities. One can clearly see that he has some 110 boolets of Long Range, High Powered amm-o-nitions there (It says so, right there on each box! Look: it says 22 LR HP) as well as a box of some kind of really big boolets that says "Accurate, DEADLY, and Dependable. I thought the whole idea was that you learn how to like, you know, just shoot the gun out of the misguided person's hand or something you know? I mean, I could even go so far as to say you might even have to shoot him in the foot like, maybe, if he was like... violently raping your infant daughter... but use deadly boolets? Really? I mean, I think these are boolets that are meant to kill somebody! Dang! What should I do? Maybe I should call that crime hotline deal and report his huge stash even...
5f71605ef5c0663ec53513ff21b46fdb.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I put almost that many down-range today in my 10mm. 102 to be exact. Further, some of them were that DEADLY Hornady boolets.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may take charge here as the elder alpha male of the familial unit and confiscate the deadly stash. That’ll show him. Little a-hole just might be planning for something disastrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom