An Elderly White Man Was Verbally Assaulted In a Starbucks For Wearing A MAGA Hat – Yes, Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks have asked that Donald Trump be written on their cups, and that has caused an uproar!
If I did that, I'd have to never take an eye off that cup to make sure it wasn't spit into.
Take a bag of this in and request they brew it for you. :lmfao:

That would make their heads explode. The coffee was just drinkable but the marketing was killer. He has another one or two varieties now I think.
IMG_5673.JPG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a bag of this in and request they brew it for you. :lmfao:

That would make their heads explode. The coffee was just drinkable but the marketing was killer. He has another one or two varieties now I think.
View attachment 134939

Need the ability to put more than one "like" out there! LOL!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to be in Muskogee last week and stopped at a "Kum-N-Go" for coffee. It was something like $1.80, and I commented that earlier that morning I paid $1.09 for the same size cup at 7-11, in OKC. The manager said, "yeah, but they charge extra for cream and sugar!" I was still laughing about that when I got to my appointment.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been to Starbucks but I have stopped at the McDonalds on the TP halfway from OKC to Tulsa and it had a Dave coffee shop that everyone in our van always had to stop for. I tried it once and found it was overpriced and mediocre coffee. I actually do prefer McDonalds coffee better and its half the price.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe JUST maybe the ole fart was wanting to see if his hat would stir the pot, it was in cali the land of fruit and nuts.. Did you happen to gander at the "so called " female that was the cause ? She looked like, leave it to your imagination..

Rebecca-Parker-Mankey3-678x381.png

E GADS, I'd be more attractive if ya shaved my arse and made me walk backwards.. NO WAY the tool would ever rise for the looks of that..

That's a powerful ugly creature for sure! Reminds me of one of those SciFi monster flicks where the creature poses as something it thinks a human looks like, until the jaws unhinge 180 degrees and the razor teeth slide out!
:eek2:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but usually make my own. Been to SB twice, first time was in Vegas years ago. I know several young women that go thru the SB drive thru every morning before work...Wife loves McCafe ice coffee bought almost daily. Now she buys their ground McCafe and makes her own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom