An Elderly White Man Was Verbally Assaulted In a Starbucks For Wearing A MAGA Hat – Yes, Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The student union/cafe at the college campus I work at recently did a restoration and built a Starbucks.

During their "grand opening" they were offering free coffee and such to students, faculty and staff. So, I thought I'd try a cup. I belly up to the bar, attempt to read the menu, which is written in french or some kinda damned foreign language. One of the instructors is there and she says, "oh, I go to Starbucks all the time. I can help you. What do you like?" I told her I'm usually a plain ol' cream and sugar kinda guy. I also like a french vanilla cappuccino every now and then.

She orders me a large (which was another word in the land of Starbucks) caramel mochiatto (sp?). Silly me. With a name like that, I figured it was sweet and ready to drink, right? WRONG! I dumped an amount of cream and sugar that I normally would in a cup of coffee that I would make and it still tasted burnt. I walked out the door and tossed it in the trash on my way out.

A week or so later, I bumped into the cafe administrator. She asked if I had a chance to try something from the Starbucks yet. I told her I had. She asked what I thought. I told her when I worked for the city of Wewoka PD, I would drink 2 day old coffee sometimes and it was better than that.

For the record, I use Dunkin' Donuts coffee at home. :thumb:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rebecca-Parker-Mankey3-678x381.png

Well, old spikey-hair got fired from her job over her recent antics at Starbucks. No word yet on how long it will be before she becomes Nancy Pelosi's press secretary....

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not like coffee. I like the smell and it smells faintly like a skunk. Explain that.

I like hot chocolate and chocolate milk and regular milk and I like grapefruit juice.
Just not coffee.
I do not like coffee flavor in my food either like in cake or candy or ice cream..YUCK!
But I will eat a minnow from the bucket and a live scorpion and raw carp.
Just not coffee.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not like coffee. I like the smell and it smells faintly like a skunk. Explain that.

I like hot chocolate and chocolate milk and regular milk and I like grapefruit juice.
Just not coffee.
I do not like coffee flavor in my food either like in cake or candy or ice cream..YUCK!
But I will eat a minnow from the bucket and a live scorpion and raw carp.
Just not coffee.

...eat a minnow from the bucket? That’s just redneck sashimi. Plunk that sucker in some soy sauce first for a fine flavor enhancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom