An Elderly White Man Was Verbally Assaulted In a Starbucks For Wearing A MAGA Hat – Yes, Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why any thinking human being would be in a Starbucks is completely beyond me....

Maybe JUST maybe the ole fart was wanting to see if his hat would stir the pot, it was in cali the land of fruit and nuts.. Did you happen to gander at the "so called " female that was the cause ? She looked like, leave it to your imagination..

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee and the couple times I was in a SB, I was overwhelmed with their secret code to order anything. I am not much for any place full of snowflakes, yuppies or hipsters.

So the other night my wife is laughing looking at pintrest on her phone and decides to share. She shows me her phone and the meme says. "If you pickup a girl and can't remember her name take her to Starbucks in the morning." I am sitting there looking at her like why is that funny. Then she explains they write your name on your cup. I think that is the first time ever my wife has been the one explaining a meme to me.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In all of my years, I have yet to ever go into a Starbucks and I don't ever have any intentions to do so in the future if at all possible.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rebecca-Parker-Mankey3-678x381.png

E GADS, I'd be more attractive if ya shaved my arse and made me walk backwards.. NO WAY the tool would ever rise for the looks of that..

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rebecca-Parker-Mankey3-678x381.png

E GADS, I'd be more attractive if ya shaved my arse and made me walk backwards.. NO WAY the tool would ever rise for the looks of that..
Only in California would the bastard child of the Bride of Frankenstein and the Creature from the Black Lagoon be called a woman instead of a walking freak show. The really amazing thing was that it only took her 46 years to become so stupid and ugly. A regular prodigy in any place but Palo Alto.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee and the couple times I was in a SB, I was overwhelmed with their secret code to order anything. I am not much for any place full of snowflakes, yuppies or hipsters.

So the other night my wife is laughing looking at pintrest on her phone and decides to share. She shows me her phone and the meme says. "If you pickup a girl and can't remember her name take her to Starbucks in the morning." I am sitting there looking at her like why is that funny. Then she explains they write your name on your cup. I think that is the first time ever my wife has been the one explaining a meme to me.

Some folks have asked that Donald Trump be written on their cups, and that has caused an uproar!
If I did that, I'd have to never take an eye off that cup to make sure it wasn't spit into.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only in California would the bastard child of the Bride of Frankenstein and the Creature from the Black Lagoon be called a woman instead of a walking freak show. The really amazing thing was that it only took her 46 years to become so stupid and ugly. A regular prodigy in any place but Palo Alto.

Truth be told, its not her looks that make her ugly, its her attitude. I've known several people who rock mohawks, dress punk and basically do whatever they can to be non-confirmative but yet are the nicest people in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom