and it begins.. now bullets are getting targeted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reloadings worthless if you got no primers. they're currently running $80+up per thousand on GB for what was $20 a month ago.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the price of ammo going up as it is, that still may be cheaper than buying the ammo. Casting your own cuts it down a bit more.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sacramento's Detective Halstead sees his work as extremely relevant to fighting crime. He counts down the list of gang members, parolees, registered sex offenders, and more that his group has tracked down.

"That group represents some people who would have committed some violent crime in our community," the detective concluded.

Thought police? Apparently they've never heard of having someone else buy it.

Tracking numbers on casings? I'll just be sure to purchase all my brass from Europe or Asia when I need more for reloading.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sacramento's Detective Halstead sees his work as extremely relevant to fighting crime. He counts down the list of gang members, parolees, registered sex offenders, and more that his group has tracked down.

"That group represents some people who would have committed some violent crime in our community," the detective concluded.

Thought police? Apparently they've never heard of having someone else buy it.

Tracking numbers on casings? I'll just be sure to purchase all my brass from Europe or Asia when I need more for reloading.

Once they catch on to that, they will make another "import ban".

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been saying this for a long time. The grabbers take great pride in the fact the the 2A makes no mention of ammunition. They can do whatever they want with\to it and it will be perfectly legal. Act accordingly, sooner rather than later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom