Another 1911 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was given a Colt 1911 mfg in 1913. My question is for the 1911 guru's here, what is its value? I understand condition, whether it is operable, original, etc....It is in good condition. Of course it isn't perfect, it is almost 100 years old. The S/N is 49xxx.....I will try and post pics later. It performed flawlessly last time I shot it. All markings are visible. It truly is BEAUTIFUL.....:ooh2:

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I know the finish isn't great, but that is what gives it character. If it could only tell the stories....:soldiers:

I would just like to get a ballpark figure....

rickeyparker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was given a Colt 1911 mfg in 1913. My question is for the 1911 guru's here, what is its value? I understand condition, whether it is operable, original, etc....It is in good condition. Of course it isn't perfect, it is almost 100 years old. The S/N is 49xxx.....I will try and post pics later. It performed flawlessly last time I shot it. All markings are visible. It truly is BEAUTIFUL.....:ooh2:

I have a Commercial 1911 made in the same year but its a commercial made 1911, Yours looks to be a Military model, The Values of these guns are 1500.00 to 3500.00 provided all the part numbers match up. My Gun had a Barrell swap in ww2 by my father in the pacific, Mine has a Serial # C88xxx and I have been offered 1500 for it many times, It has however been refinished due to the rust that was all over it when I got it out the barn that it was sitting in years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom