Another reason to carry…. Holy crap I’d pack a 10mm there🫣😳😱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy was out Elk hunting this weekend in Montana and stumbled across a Grizzly eating a moose. HE saw the bear at 35 yards it saw him and there they stood for 10 seconds. Thankfully the bear decided to go the other way. He thought for sure his time had come. All he had was his bow and a 10mm pistol with 16+1. We talked afterward and he is trying to figure out how to now carry a 12g with slugs while also carrying his bow.
289746A4-B4F0-43BD-9F2D-3B9750ED52BA.jpeg

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy was out Elk hunting this weekend in Montana and stumbled across a Grizzly eating a moose. HE saw the bear at 35 yards it saw him and there they stood for 10 seconds. Thankfully the bear decided to go the other way. He thought for sure his time had come. All he had was his bow and a 10mm pistol with 16+1. We talked afterward and he is trying to figure out how to now carry a 12g with slugs while also carrying his bow.
View attachment 304047
10mm will get it done if correct shot placement however 12 gauge much better. I believe some States do not allow this. (firearm while bow hunting) Its like taking a knife to a gun fight. Bow/arrow/gun? Sadly some of my family are anti-gun yet a bow and arrow is just fine???

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10mm will get it done if correct shot placement however 12 gauge much better. I believe some States do not allow this. (firearm while bow hunting) Its like taking a knife to a gun fight. Bow/arrow/gun? Sadly some of my family are anti-gun yet a bow and arrow is just fine???
Fortunately Oklahoma allows the carry of a pistol during archery season. Our rights to defend ourselves don't stop when we put a bow in our hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom