Another Shawnee Gun Show Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The show is pretty darn full. I can squeeze in a few more vendors if somebody really wants in.
Oklahoma Self defense Academy will be having live demonstrations every hour. Practical Pistol Associates will have a cool Airsoft shooting gallery. (full auto high quality). I have a survival expert giving lectures. He'll make you want to buy lots of food and ammo. Lol.
Lee Liles gun leather will attend. Hipshot has a bunch if tables with nice stuff. All in all looking like another fun show.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody know of a decent motel near the show?

The closest motel is probably the Cinderella Motel. I have no idea how decent it is.

Shawnee is not real big, most any motel will be no more than 10 minutes from the Expo Center.

The Expo center also has RV spaces.

Her's a link for places to stay.

http://www.visitshawnee.com/Places_to_Stay

I stayed at the Motel 6 a few year ago, and it was decent then.

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The closest motel is probably the Cinderella Motel. I have no idea how decent it is.

Shawnee is not real big, most any motel will be no more than 10 minutes from the Expo Center.

The Expo center also has RV spaces.

Her's a link for places to stay.

http://www.visitshawnee.com/Places_to_Stay

I stayed at the Motel 6 a few year ago, and it was decent then.

Thanks for the link, Looking forward to meeting you and all the other misfits at the show so stop by and say hey!

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just left sam's club with a bunch of dogs, burgers and sodas. If anybody wants to hang out after the show on Saturday, just bring some chips or something and enjoy a little tailgate party, byob (i bought the cokes)

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hotels, paying to stay the night???? WTF, why didn't you ask to come over and crappie fish all night at my place????? We'll talk over dogs. Sounds like a good show shaping up, can't wait, need something I'm sure for the new 6.8 SPC AR-15.

Good hotel/motels at I40 and Harrison ST and by the Walley World is a Holiday Inn Express and you'll be so much smarter the next day for staying there.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, some nice clean motels on both side of I-40 around the Shawnee Mall area. Exit either on the Kickapoo St or Harrison St exit (2nd & 3rd Shawnee exit coming from OKC) off of 40.

Latest posts

Top Bottom