Another teacher busted for sex with student...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've pondered MLR's question for a while and have determined the most scientific answer I can come up with:

Because dudes and chicks are different.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've pondered MLR's question for a while and have determined the most scientific answer I can come up with:

Insufficient reason. Teachers are entrusted with a certain level of responsibility by parents. Regardless of age, there are lines that should not be crossed and should be punished heavily when they are.

High school boy goes and nails a hot 26 year old cheerleader,... awesome (although I question the mental competence of the elder party). Happens quite frequently in the opposite. I can remember plenty of high school girls showing up at frat parties when I was in college. (Again, I question the mental competence of the elder party) But when its a teacher... world of difference and there is no difference between girls and boys in that regard. Its predatory and a breech of trust we place in those responsibly for helping to mold our children.

Anyone who disagrees with that has a very juvenile outlook on life and responsibility. Its also utterly naive to think there is a difference, mentally, sexually or intellectually between men and women. I can guarantee you, they think about sex just as much as we do.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

In that case we should change the law to reflect that difference. It would be much less hypocritical. If there is no need for a law that attempts to protect male children it should not be on the books.

Michael

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a certain level (around 99%) of sarcasm in my post.

I agree on the double standard part. HS dude knocks the bottom out of an older female teacher, he's a hero. Older male teacher knocks the bottom out of someone's HS daughter, he's a dirtbag.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a certain level (around 99%) of sarcasm in my post.

I agree on the double standard part. HS dude knocks the bottom out of an older female teacher, he's a hero. Older male teacher knocks the bottom out of someone's HS daughter, he's a dirtbag.
I just hit reply to your post. Wasnt directed so much at you, but the many that are saying the same thing and actually believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom