Another teacher busted for sex with student...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there isn't a law against it, I'm pretty sure they can lose their license. In my experience, the person your banging is the last person who should be tampering with your head. I think medical boards typically agree on that one.

ELAINE: He was my psychiatrist, you know. He knows all my patterns. In my relationships I always try to find some reason to leave, so as my doctor, he can't allow me to do this, so he's not letting me leave.

GEORGE: What do you mean - "Not letting you?"

ELAINE: He has this power over me, okay. He has this way of manipulating every little word I say. He's like a Svenjolly.

GEORGE: Svengali.

ELAINE: What did I say?

JERRY: Svenjolly.

ELAINE: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.

JERRY: George?

GEORGE: Svenjolly.

ELAINE: I don't see how I could have said Svenjolly.

JERRY: So maybe he's got like a cheerful mental hold on you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People probably differ on that one. For me... like I said before. HS guy nails a 40 year old MILF he met at chuck e cheese... good for him. When that person is someone being paid with tax dollars to educate our children and has been entrusted to provide a safe environment for that to be done in...

Well I'm sure she taught him a thing or two......

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The authority issue is what bothers me.

Even as adults, students should not have a sexual relationship with one of their instructors. It raises the specter of favoritism in grades among other things. I think most colleges prohibit it. I know the "small, private Midwestern college" where I was a cop for time prohibited instructor-student relationships. My boss didn't really want me dating students in general, but the only actual prohibition he put in place was not to date any students working for CPS, since they dispatched us.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there isn't a law against it, I'm pretty sure they can lose their license. In my experience, the person your banging is the last person who should be tampering with your head. I think medical boards typically agree on that one.

Some would contend by their position and influence teachers are "tampering" with kids heads.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
That is the best chick pic evver posted on OSA.

EVER.

EVER.

EVER.

EVER.

EVER.

i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_encore.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom