Another teacher busted for sex with student...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees with that has a very juvenile outlook on life and responsibility. Its also utterly naive to think there is a difference, mentally, sexually or intellectually between men and women. I can guarantee you, they think about sex just as much as we do.

This is where you are wrong. It's been shown time and time again in many studies that to men sex is just a physical activity and to women it's mental and emotional. Like it or not we are very different, most are polar opposites. Yes some women can be a little "looser" than others but the vast majority arnt.
The difference you wanted but can't seem to grasp... We all think of sex, a lot! But men are willing to act on most, any if not all those thoughts. Women (most) are willing to act on very few of them.

As for this situation, it would not affect the kid mentally except for the depression from not getting any more tail from that hot piece of cheerleading teacher now that they've been caught. A upper teenage guy isn't going to look at a hot early/mid 20s teacher as anything more than (physical) T&A and a fun time just like any other girl at school. As far as predatory goes. If it were me in that situation I would be the predator simply cause I would be trying my dangedest to get in her cheerleading outfit long before she ever had a chance to come on to me.

Now I'm not saying it's right for teachers to sleep with a student by any means. But as the student I dang sure wish I was in that exact same situation when I was in HS.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
No wonder she could only bag a kid in highschool. The Bengals are a sorry team, after all.

2/10 would not bang.

She probably became depressed because of their losing record and was just happy she could help someone score...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol.gif

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is where you are wrong. It's been shown time and time again in many studies that to men sex is just a physical activity and to women it's mental and emotional. Like it or not we are very different, most are polar opposites. Yes some women can be a little "looser" than others but the vast majority arnt.
The difference you wanted but can't seem to grasp... We all think of sex, a lot! But men are willing to act on most, any if not all those thoughts. Women (most) are willing to act on very few of them.

As for this situation, it would not affect the kid mentally except for the depression from not getting any more tail from that hot piece of cheerleading teacher now that they've been caught. A upper teenage guy isn't going to look at a hot early/mid 20s teacher as anything more than (physical) T&A and a fun time just like any other girl at school. As far as predatory goes. If it were me in that situation I would be the predator simply cause I would be trying my dangedest to get in her cheerleading outfit long before she ever had a chance to come on to me.

Now I'm not saying it's right for teachers to sleep with a student by any means. But as the student I dang sure wish I was in that exact same situation when I was in HS.

You are wise beyond your years. I don't care how old you are.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there's a double standard. Just like Chris Rock said about the "n" word. There's a double standard. Deal with it.

A HS teacher messing around with my daughter? Oh, it's on. The town will likely have 2 fewer people in population. One in the cemetery, one in jail.

This woman messing around with my son? Oh, hell yeah.

I got my education at 17 from a 25 year old. I was never the same, I actually was good in bed after that! That's education that no federal funding can ever provide!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cite sources or quit talking out of your ass.
Recent (like last year) study done by Ohio State showed the mean for number of sexual thoughts for men was at 19, women 10.

Fisher and her team had tasked some of the participants with recording their thoughts about eating or sleeping instead of sex; in analyzing this extra data, the researchers found that men think about biological urges in general (hunger, tiredness, and, indeed, lust) a little more often than women do. However, Fisher notes that this could be due to gender-specific socialization in our society that discourages women from expressing their physical desires openly, as opposed to a true sex-based distinction.

The researchers found that the more discomfort a woman feels with her own sexuality, the less likely she will report having sexual thoughts. The same is true when women believe they are not supposed to be as interested in sex as men. So it is these two factors, rather than her gender, that determines how often a woman will either think about sex or will inform researchers that she is thinking about sex.

If you want to come to this decades science and talk about it... Ill be waiting. :*

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so what's the standard? Where do you draw the line, and why?

The youngest a certified teacher is going to be is about 22 or so. Are you OK with a
22 yo female teacher and a 17 yo male student?
22 yo female teacher and a 16 yo male student?
22 yo female teacher and a 15 yo male student?
22 yo female teacher and a 14 yo male student?
22 yo female teacher and a 13 yo male student?
25 yo female teacher and a 13 yo male student?
26 yo female teacher and a 13 yo male student?

22 yo male teacher and a 17 yo female student?
22 yo male teacher and a 16 yo female student?
22 yo male teacher and a 15 yo female student?
22 yo male teacher and a 14 yo female student?
22 yo male teacher and a 13 yo female student?
25 yo male teacher and a 13 yo female student?
26 yo male teacher and a 13 yo female student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom