Another what is it thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dad thinks it’s a nut cracker of some sort but those cutters are knife sharp. There is no markings on it. The cutters are replaceable as you can see
1D55B523-D0AE-4AEE-B513-BEAB1AC77655.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, it looks like overkill for a nut. Maybe a walnut but I don’t think the jaws would open wide enough

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just put two nuts in one hand (insert Beavis & Butthead laughter here) and cover it with your other hand, and squeeze. Them nuts will crack!

Again...

View attachment 431359
Thats how my 7 y/o adopted daughter does it she just learned about pecans this year and she will pick up any that she sees and start cracking and eating them. Took her to the farm the other day so she could learn where they came from and what it took to hunt and pick them up she filled all her pockets full and i had to make her quit since the only other thing to put them in was my pockets.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just put two nuts in one hand (insert Beavis & Butthead laughter here) and cover it with your other hand, and squeeze. Them nuts will crack!

Again...

View attachment 431359

I absolutely CANNOT crack open even an egg doing that much less any nuts (insert Post 12 joke here). I have been trying for most of my 65 years. 🤦🤦 Who has NO grip strength?? This kid! 🙋🙋

Latest posts

Top Bottom