Antifa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then who is next? When democrats further strengthen their hold will being a republican or conservative become illegal?

You literally just made my case . Ask the people who had your view point about equal liberties in Wiemar Germany , Venezuela or 1920's Italy how that worked out for them .

I don't need to live the nightmare myself to know how it ends for everyone .

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m sure glad you aren’t in charge of anything
Instead we wound up with commies in charge, dont worry I am sure they WILL respect your "freedoms" and let you live how you want. They just happen to want you broke and dead, your wife and daughters raped and your sons to have their dicks cut off.

This is the difference between the conservative and the reactionary. The conservative believes in the notion equality, he thinks things should be fair. he respects his opponent, he even grants them concessions until he is left with nothing more to conserve. The reactionary understands that nothing in nature is equal or fair, that the leftist seeks to destroy his way of life, his family and entire society and should be given nothing aside for maybe a cell.

We must remember that the communist is inherently without rights, by his own beliefs he is property of the state and should be treated as such.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instead we wound up with commies in charge, dont worry I am sure they WILL respect your "freedoms" and let you live how you want. They just happen to want you broke and dead, your wife and daughters raped and your sons to have their dicks cut off.

This is the difference between the conservative and the reactionary. The conservative believes in the notion equality, he thinks things should be fair. he respects his opponent, he even grants them concessions until he is left with nothing more to conserve. The reactionary understands that nothing in nature is equal or fair, that the leftist seeks to destroy his way of life, his family and entire society and should be given nothing aside for maybe a cell.
No, what you are describing is not a reactionary. It’s quite literally a fascist

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may have some valid points, however the part about take guns across state lines was disproven in court
That's fair....I hadn't looked too far into that aspect and didn't know he picked it up in-state. However having to pick it up to proceed to the downtown is basically the same vein, subject to arguing some finer points I suppose. If he'd stayed where the gun was and let the pros handle the situation, his case never would have come to pass.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And then who is next? When democrats further strengthen their hold will being a republican or conservative become illegal?

They will do that regardless of what conservatives do. Do you really think playing nice will make progressives be "Ahhh, the Conservatives are being cool, so we will be cool too."?

Keeping anti Constitutional parties around is anti Constitutional.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will do that regardless of what conservatives do. Do you really think playing nice will make progressives be "Ahhh, the Conservatives are being cool, so we will be cool too."?

Keeping anti Constitutional parties around is anti Constitutional.
You can't grant someone freedom when their goal is to deny your freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom