Antifa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you want to take rights and protections away from people who think communism is a good idea? That actually sounds like something a communist would do, doesn't it?

The Constitution protects everyone equally. You and I may not like, nor agree with, what some people say or think but they still have a right to their beliefs. Taking certain actions in support of those beliefs may be a problem (ie: taking steps to overthrow the government, for example). But Americans still have the right to believe what they want, talk about what they want and pass their message to others who want to hear it.
I agree 100% but when it comes to violence to enforce your beliefs, that is when the line is drawn on either side. Unfortunately, the violence and intimidation seem to be totally on the left for the most part.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100% but when it comes to violence to enforce your beliefs, that is when the line is drawn on either side. Unfortunately, the violence and intimidation seem to be totally on the left for the most part.

I agree with that. And we have, in theory, a system to deal with that. The system failures, unfortunately, are usually caused by the people entrusted to run that system. As usual, it's a people problem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's fair....I hadn't looked too far into that aspect and didn't know he picked it up in-state. However having to pick it up to proceed to the downtown is basically the same vein, subject to arguing some finer points I suppose. If he'd stayed where the gun was and let the pros handle the situation, his case never would have come to pass.
That is the second least intelligent statements I've ever seen on this forum. You keep racking them up!
It isn't a finer point. It was a point brought out by a prosecutor with liberal leanings wanting to defend Antifa and the takeover of that city.
It's not a "little" thing. It's the thing that saved his life.
Your first sentence proved you didn't know squat about what happened as CNN never reported on it during their opinion time on TV.
We know where you get your news now.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, dressed as they are, loaded as they are and putting themselves in the situation as they did, how is this legal? (Until the mace showed up to make it assault).
I imagine I'm ignorant but I don't understand why these guys can be geared up like that and still be within the law. Heckuva intimidation factor.

You have the right to look scary at any time.
You have to right to carry a firearm in places where such carrying is allowed (the SDA covers prohibited places).

You do not have the right to commit assault and battery and then conspire to obstruct the police in the investigation of that crime.
Everyone trying to help the suspect get away or block the police or hide the suspect are accessories and should be treated as such.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the second least intelligent statements I've ever seen on this forum. You keep racking them up!
It isn't a finer point. It was a point brought out by a prosecutor with liberal leanings wanting to defend Antifa and the takeover of that city.
It's not a "little" thing. It's the thing that saved his life.
Your first sentence proved you didn't know squat about what happened as CNN never reported on it during their opinion time on TV.
We know where you get your news now.
Oh Hoddy it's been so long since you wanted to chime in with your thoughts tied to a quote from me. Glad to see you still find yourself relevant and so sure of yourself. One quick point that we've covered extensively though --- I don't watch cable news. I don't have cable. In fact, I haven't had TV service for going on about 20 years now.

Now, since you came to play, and you're always right, please tell me how Kyle's night would have gone if he hadn't retrieved the weapon (regardless of whether it was already in the state) and stayed away from the commotion? Personally I am guessing that it wouldn't have ended with him shooting anyone.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well by definition what you are describing is fascism. So is what antifa wants.

I gotta say, such a polarizing personality and speech, joined less than 6 months ago, just on the brink of calling for violence. I SMELL A FED. You reek of FBI, CIA, gov Whitmer type stuff

The most successful psyop they've deployed yet is to convince you all to self-censor anytime anyone says anything controversial and call them a FED.
No one is advocating any illegal acts here.

I am a fascist, and I would never deny my opponents the right to gather and speak. How else would we find them?
What he's describing is called "libertarianism."
It's definitely not fascism.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe wrote in Democracy: The God That Failed:

"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most successful psyop they've deployed yet is to convince you all to self-censor anytime anyone says anything controversial and call them a FED.
No one is advocating any illegal acts here.

I am a fascist, and I would never deny my opponents the right to gather and speak. How else would we find them?
What he's describing is called "libertarianism."
It's definitely not fascism.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe wrote in Democracy: The God That Failed:

"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."
You sir are wrong. Libertarianism is the mindset that we leave each other alone to do as we each please. I’m fairly well a social libertarian myself. Fascism is the restrictions of the rights of others that you don’t agree with. When you want to take away the lefts rights to do the same thing you want for yourself to be able to do, you have transitioned to fascism.

As for the fed thing. well, again I’m going to point to the whitmore kidnapping, and then push forward to Ray Epps, followed up by the communications between the uvalde shooter and a “retired” fed. I would caution anyone on this site to not get too worked up by some newish **** poster that has radical ideologies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Hoddy it's been so long since you wanted to chime in with your thoughts tied to a quote from me. Glad to see you still find yourself relevant and so sure of yourself. One quick point that we've covered extensively though --- I don't watch cable news. I don't have cable. In fact, I haven't had TV service for going on about 20 years now.

Now, since you came to play, and you're always right, please tell me how Kyle's night would have gone if he hadn't retrieved the weapon (regardless of whether it was already in the state) and stayed away from the commotion? Personally I am guessing that it wouldn't have ended with him shooting anyone.
He would have been killed. You're skirting the facts and you know it which is typical when your called out for following the liberal disinformation.
You're a smart guy, would you venture into that war zone unarmed? Do you go anywhere unarmed?
Do you trust gun free zone signs and know your safe in doing so?
Real questions.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you want to take rights and protections away from people who think communism is a good idea? That actually sounds like something a communist would do, doesn't it?

The Constitution protects everyone equally. You and I may not like, nor agree with, what some people say or think but they still have a right to their beliefs. Taking certain actions in support of those beliefs may be a problem (ie: taking steps to overthrow the government, for example). But Americans still have the right to believe what they want, talk about what they want and pass their message to others who want to hear it.

You have never lived under the protection of the Constitution and neither have I.
We are 3 completely different dispensations of government past that.
You live under the Civil Rights Act (which completely overturned the last bits of the US Constitution) where special castes of people are allowed special protections and your most important freedoms are banned.

Constitutional government sounds like a great idea, and I support it's return, but I won't chastize General Washington for violating the rights of the redcoats. I won't accuse the Continental Army of being a bunch of Feds. I won't pretend that every one of these ghoulish bipeds on my sacred dirt is a citizen of my country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom