Anwar al-Awlaki Killed In Yemen Air Strike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The very definition of "citizen" includes having allegiance to the country and that he didnt have. No more innocent Americans need to die because of these dirtbags.

Thank god Obama cant put the political correctness aside and use some common sense when it comes to eliminating terrorist.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To argue Congressman Paul's position: I didn't realize Congress had the authority to authorize the removal of an American citizen's right to due process.

IMO, this argument is flawed. The asshat could have had his due process at any time, had he really wanted it. He knew the deal. And he chose to keep hiding and trying to wage his little war. All he would have had to do was hop a plane to NYC and turn himself in at customs. He wanted to be martyred, they all do, and I'm in favor of helping them in that endeavor. Again...Just my opinion.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, this argument is flawed. The asshat could have had his due process at any time, had he really wanted it. He knew the deal. And he chose to keep hiding and trying to wage his little war. All he would have had to do was hop a plane to NYC and turn himself in at customs. He wanted to be martyred, they all do, and I'm in favor of helping them in that endeavor. Again...Just my opinion.

Looks to me like he just had to travel about 2 hours down the road to the U.S. Embassy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom