Any Deer leases for this year or 2011?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like its too late for this season but maybe someone is looking to share a lease or is moving so is turning a lease in etc?? I am looking for myself, my Dad and my Uncle. We are all long time hunters and hunted down by Holdenville for 20+ years before the guy who owned the land we hunted on passed away and now his wife doesnt let us hunt there anymore. Our check station was "Horntown" Would love to find a place close to there just for old times sake but anywhere will work...with deer preferably. Anywho if you know of a place or would want to share a decent size lease hit me up. We would be willing to put some time into it over the year. We are all pretty mild and prefer a easy going camp with good dinners, cards, fire etc...maybe a drink or 2 but not looking for a real party type camp. Just thought I should add that as I know my Dad and Uncle dont want any suprises.

recon3117

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lotahp1,

I understand what you are saying, I had a lease for 20 years the owner died and I found a new one near Horntown in 2000. All the workers at the Horntown
Texaco/Check station especially Phillip and Steve were friendly and helpful, as were our land owner neighbors. Always felt welcome there.

Flash forward to 2008 our land owners wife divorces him and he is forced to sell his land and I don't have a place to hunt anymore and don't have deep pockets.

Good luck in your search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom