Any home remedies for wart removal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For planters warts, a small piece of duct tape under a band aide for a few days and then remove and let it breathe a day and back on with the duct tape worked for me. I also had really good success with pine tar under a band aide.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always had good luck with the juice from milkweed. Break off a branch and smear the juice on wart and cover with a bandaid. Repeat daily until gone. Usually takes a couple of days to a week.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How tough is your daughter?

I had a buddy in high school that would heat the head of a 16 penny nail over the stove and would burn his own warts off. Watched him do it several times. Made me thankful I didn’t have any warts!
It doesn't hurt. Now when you get hold of the core of it and yank it out, that hurts.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my understanding it’s extremely easy to get it removed by a medical professional. A few years back I had one on the bottom of my big toe. Over the period of a month or so I cut it out. Never came back.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may sound strange. I had a wart on my finger when I was a little kid (5 or 6). One of my mom's friends bought it for a quarter. It was gone within a week. My mom said she was a witch.

Stuff like that stays in your memory forever.

Was just going to post something similar to this.

Find someone to buy it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom