Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 days from Slovenia to Oklahoma. Pew-pew!
D8186A77-C92F-4819-B9F4-6CD77C56FC3A.jpeg
630D24E0-8DC4-4D02-BED5-E6F1DBC8C5F6.jpeg
E2A0D5B5-F08A-4C61-91E2-490C3D44965A.jpeg
A5651AB9-A81A-4CC4-9E37-514C5D955065.jpeg
D8186A77-C92F-4819-B9F4-6CD77C56FC3A.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are great chronos...especially if a Labradar isnt in the picture. I drag mine everywhere.

A few things to remember:
DON'T leave the square alignment rod in the barrel/muzzle device - it'll travel to somewhere you aren't and you will never find it
The alignment rod is square for a reason
DON'T eyeball the clearance on the bayonet blade - use the little square rod
DON'T eyeball the angle on the bayonet blade - use the little square rod

DO keep the strap and adapters as aligned as possible
DO use the strength of Zeus to lock it down - Murphy will make it fall off sideways regardless of how much M.A.N. you've used
DO make sure the muzzle (suppressor or MD) is over the curve in the blade.
DO make sure there's no more than the alignment rod thickness along the bullet path/Blade (it'll be goofy readings)

That's pretty much it. If you violate any of those you'll be pissed or embarrassed or both, lol
He's 100% correct. Ask me how I know about #1, 2 and 3 😬

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are great chronos...especially if a Labradar isnt in the picture. I drag mine everywhere.

A few things to remember:
DON'T leave the square alignment rod in the barrel/muzzle device - it'll travel to somewhere you aren't and you will never find it
The alignment rod is square for a reason
DON'T eyeball the clearance on the bayonet blade - use the little square rod
DON'T eyeball the angle on the bayonet blade - use the little square rod

DO keep the strap and adapters as aligned as possible
DO use the strength of Zeus to lock it down - Murphy will make it fall off sideways regardless of how much M.A.N. you've used
DO make sure the muzzle (suppressor or MD) is over the curve in the blade.
DO make sure there's no more than the alignment rod thickness along the bullet path/Blade (it'll be goofy readings)

That's pretty much it. If you violate any of those you'll be pissed or embarrassed or both, lol
Thanks for the heads up! I'll take that advice to heart. Already printed it off and will put it in the box for review each time it's taken out.
It's actually the only chrono that can do shotguns too. I do reload shotshells on occasion when specialty hunts come around where I need heavy loads with high velocity, aka late season pheasants when they flush at rifle distances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom