Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scored a variety of standard velocity and subsonic 22lr.

View attachment 380672

I like those 710fps. I just loaded up some in another barn rifle to hang. A little Rossi I bought from @cooljeff. It is a little shooter and quiet with those 710s!

7A7605D3-D5BB-49C0-AD76-4459A23D8760.jpeg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at last Thursday's OK2A Tulsa County Chapter meeting. Chuck Smith of Five-O Tactical was the speaker. He had lots of good information and it was more of a question and answer session due to concerns about the pistol brace ruling. At the end of the night, Chuck gave out a door prize--$400 worth of training. Guess who won? Yes, I did!. (Nothing to show as they just tore up strips of paper and wrote numbers on them, then gave us each a number and put the corresponding numbers in a hat.)

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up some more 5.56 62 gr ammo again today. Another lucky find on American eagle 150 rounds for 20 bucks.
Guy had a box of it and some other ammo, sitting in a box in his dad's garage. Box was falling apart so it had to have been wet at some time, but the ammo looked ok. Guess I'll find out the hard way. Eyeballed them and can't see any issues but put them loose in a couple of bags of rice to let them set for a while.
Not sure that makes any difference but I'll find out soon. $20 bucks was hard to pass up
If not functional, it's still a good deal for the brass and bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom