Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scored a variety of standard velocity and subsonic 22lr.

20230527_172551.jpg

Last edited:

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Definitely need pictures of that.

Curious why you just didn't take it with you when you bought it?
I didn't want to drive the 4 hrs to get to the dealer, so it was much easier to buy on-line and have him ship it to my FFL in OK.

Also, I was told last year that as an out-of-stater, I couldn't buy a firearm over the counter in MT. I just looked it up, and apparently that is no longer the case.

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't want to drive the 4 hrs to get to the dealer, so it was much easier to buy on-line and have him ship it to my FFL in OK.

Also, I was told last year that as an out-of-stater, I couldn't buy a firearm over the counter in MT. I just looked it up, and apparently that is no longer the case.

That's cool...I was just being nosy. I figured it was something like that.

When I lived in Idaho one of my favorite gun shops to visit was near Lolo, MT. Solid 5 hour, one-way drive but worth it. Fred knew what I liked and if he got something in he thought I'd like (long guns, of course) I'd drive over and have a look. Almost always came home with it. For handguns, he'd send me pictures and almost always wind up sending it to Olive's Auto Parts in Orofino for the transfer.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool...I was just being nosy. I figured it was something like that.

When I lived in Idaho one of my favorite gun shops to visit was near Lolo, MT. Solid 5 hour, one-way drive but worth it. Fred knew what I liked and if he got something in he thought I'd like (long guns, of course) I'd drive over and have a look. Almost always came home with it. For handguns, he'd send me pictures and almost always wind up sending it to Olive's Auto Parts in Orofino for the transfer.
Lolo is just down the road from us in Hamilton. Lots of nice gun shops in the area. The shop I used is way up in Fort Shaw.

I'll post pics of the rifle when we get back home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom