Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Sig 226 X6 last night. Had a PPC version years ago and made the stupid mistake of selling it.

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpeg
    IMG_0698.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend gave me a Ruger Super Blackhawk (.44 Mag SA, 1982 or so production), along with a cowboy-style western holster, and a box of hand-loaded ammo. I think my friend shot it once, after getting it on a barter deal, and did not like the recoil. It will join a seldom used Ruger Super Redhawk in the safe. Not sure what my boys and I will use it for - short-range hogs perhaps.

ETA: Ordered a Diamond D, Guide's Choice leather chest holster for it (made in Alaska). Will re-home the Hecho en Mexico holster that came with it.

Super Blackhawk2.jpg

Last edited:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a Hi-Point carbine in 10mm for a song. Threw a Romeo 5 on it then thought, “I bet that little Covert thermal scope could line up with the Romeo.” Mounted the thermal in a high QD mount and sure enough, it lined up perfectly. Now I can use the red dot in the daytime and throw the thermal on and use them both for night time. I’m thinking this is going to be a raccoon, armadillo, possum killing machine.

IMG_0048.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom