Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF E-forms for individuals are being processed way faster than trust applications. No one really has any answers. My take - trusts are not know entities, individuals are and can/have been traceable.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up some +5 magazine extensions for my TX22 compact. From order to delivery was 4 days.

https://www.tandemkross.com/wingman_plus5_magazine_bumper-taurustx_22
(They are currently out of stock but will likely get more in soon.)

1000006620.jpg
1000006621.jpg
1000006622.jpg

cwheatley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up an RIA 10mm from a fellow OSA'er ---- needed to scratch the 10mm 1911 itch and this one gets me going for a bit less than a Dan Wesson or even Kimber for that matter. Need to shake loose and get some range time soon
Very nice looking. Been wanting a 10mm 1911 - debating between getting something cheaper now or saving up for a Dan Wesson. Let us know how it shoots!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New and improved shooting range. 40 yard pistol range and I can get 100 yards for a rifle. Trying to move clay is like trying to grade/bulldoze Play-Doh. But, it's a place to shoot any time I get the itch...

Just about done with the dirt work:
Finishing Touches.jpg

From the 40 yard line. The bench is at the 25 yard line. I have gravel down at both that I'm hoping will keep some mud in check:
40 Yd Line.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom