Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a new thermal Friday. Went with the Rix leap L6 4K was my max budget and it was in that range. So far it’s really nice with a simple menu and great image quality. It’s living on a 6creed bolt gun. It’s no n vision pulsar xl Iran or infiray but at the price point it is excellent. Lots of research and looking through several led me here. Haven’t gotten it fine tuned yet time will tell.
IMG_5956.jpeg

IMG_5962.jpeg
The bunny was at 200 ish yards. Was playing with the pip and it was taken with my iPhone held up to the scope.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Held out as long as I could from the 32 cal stuff, but saw on FB that Starline had 32 H&R brass in stock and remembered that SSP had this one (marked down no less when I checked!).

Since I had an OKC trip planned already, it seemed like fate or something, so WTH. Called them on Friday to hold it, ordered 500 brass from Starline and 1k 100 gr RNFP coated cast bullets from my guy online. Plus grabbed a bag of 100 Starline brass in Cabelas last night, but couldn't find any dies. No surprise there honestly, this old round aint exactly in the top 25 nowadays. Have to order some dies, but might try to seat bullets in new brass using some 32-20 dies I think I have. Not sure if that'll work or not, but will experiment maybe...

20240407_175253.jpg
20240407_175215.jpg
20240407_175208.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom